Tradeshow PackerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Our company is seeking a positive and highly organised individual to join our team. This is a part time packing position ranging from 20 to 40 hours a week, which allows for a flexible work schedule.
The role requires you to be able to work independently and think outside the box. A high level of attention to detail is a must, excellent time management skills are required, and a high level of efficiency is key. We require someone with a "can do" attitude that is able to show up and get the job done.
Previous experience in packing is desirable, however not essential. This role could be suited to a mature aged person or someone who is semi-retired.
The responsibilities will include:
- Packing bags for trade shows
- Arranging weekly collection of bags with staff
- Communicating with office staff on the status of incoming and outgoing bags
- Managing inventory of stock room
- Update packing spreadsheet and show calendar
- Ensuring general upkeep of packing room
- General ad hoc duties as required
The applicant will require:
- Ability to lift up to 20kg (moving bags)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Be Highly organised
We will offer full training for the successful applicant. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
If this sounds like you please send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?