Advertiser: Raywhite WarrawongMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
A full time position is available for a Property Officer with a professional approach, superior customer service skills, display confidence and an ability to liaise on all levels.
Duties include but not limited to:
* First point of contact - meeting and greeting clients
* Handling incoming calls & emails
* Updating & maintaining files, databases and documents
* With training assist Property Management team in all roles
* Assess tenancy applications & new lease signings
* Conduct Routine, Ingoing & Outgoing routine inspections when necessary with training
* Provide administration tasks to Sales Team & Property Management teams. Organising marketing tasks.
* Prepare and sign lease renewals
* Rent arrears, recording & reporting maintenance/repairs issues and work orders
* Processing receipts, banking, entering invoices into Console
* Must possess a Certificate of Registration with completed CPD points or Real Estate License or willing to obtain before commencement
* Great attention to detail & presentation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The position is 5 days per week 9am to 5pm
To apply for this role please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?