Team Member - Warehouse
Advertiser: Plascorp Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Plascorp, one of Australia’s leading privately owned Manufacturing and Distribution companies specialising in Industrial Ducting, Mine Ventilation, PVC Pipe and Steel re-enforcing solutions has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly-motivated Stores person to join our Perth distribution warehouse.
As one of the Distribution Warehouse team, duties will include:
- Picking and packing orders in full, on time and accurately
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock items delivered by various modes of transport
- Maintaining stock inventory controls
- Ensuring stock is maintained accurately and inventory controls are in place
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organised warehouse
- Adhering to OH&S policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy working as part of a team and must have:
- Previous warehousing experience
- Ability to follow and successfully complete delegated tasks
- Ability to lift and/or move heavy objects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to problem solve and delegate
- Knowledge of OH&S requirements
- Basic computer skills
- A current Safework forklift licence (LF)
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude.
The successful applicant will be paid above Award rates and will also have career development opportunities.
If you’re ready to take the next step, then don’t miss out on joining this vibrant, family-owned and rapidly growing company.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?