ICT Customer Support Technician
Advertiser: Priority Technology SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business
Our firm is a small but progressive IT firm based in Toowoomba. Our young enthusiastic team supports 1000's of systems and 100's of clients across the Darling downs and greater Queensland region.
Our team loves a good laugh with laid back relationships between our team of 5 techs.
About the role
We are looking for a keen young person to expand our support team in Toowoomba. A typical day will involve a mix of onsite, remote and phone support as well as liaising with software vendors and other providers.
Other day to day tasks may involve:
- Server Administration
- Network/Computer Troubleshooting
- Office 365 Maintenance
- Web hosting maintenance & implementation
- Maintaining and updating procedures and documentation
Skills and experience
- A successful applicant will need to be able to speak to customers in both technical and non technical terms.
- Previous experience in customer support is essential as a good rapport must be gained with our customers.
- A history in functional IT is required and strong problem-solving skills are a bonus.
- Tertiary qualifications are not required but preferable.
- Perfect spoken and written English essential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?