Advertiser: Buildsafe BendigoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Buildsafe is a market leader in providing height safety systems and solutions within the building and construction space. Our Safety systems include guardrail edge protection, void protection Systems, working platforms, and Light duty Scaffolding.
This is NOT project or commercial work, this is ongoing/consistent work. Working predominantly in the residential space, our work is fast paced, and will see you working on several scheduled jobs in any one day.
The minimum requirement to be considered for work with Buildsafe is the following;
- Reliable transport and vehicle to get to and from work
- Current Driver's Licence Manual
- MR truck licence (desirable)
- Construction Induction card
- Working at heights (or the willingness to get)
You will also possess the following;
- Min 1 year within the Building and Construction
- Experience within a labour intensive/ heavy lifting environment or/and roofing highly regarded
About the role
- Loading and unloading of trucks, ensuring that all required equipment is on board, components match the picking/gear list and that the loads are secured
- Transporting, erecting, dismantling of height safety products
- Submission of reports, truck maintenance records, work method statements and other documents as required
- Identifying/ assessing areas of risk and reporting unsafe condition.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a construction labourer?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?