UX/UI Designer - Mobile Apps
Advertiser: Apps People Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
About the business
Apps People is an award-winning creative development agency who are passionate, dedicated and driven in everything we do. We have worked on some of the most innovative products and contribute to a positive impact in the community.
In the past, we've built the FeedMee App, donating meals for the homeless, which transformed into Unocart. We have helped to create a digital solution for schools to measure their carbon footprint with ClimateClever. Most recently, we brought advertising to the roads with Ads on Wheels.
Recently we launched the ProFound Incubator, an initiative for neurodivergent entrepreneurs and developers, supporting people with conditions such as autism or ADHD to enter the startup and tech industry.
About the role
Ushering into the new year, we are looking for a User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Designer to work with us. You'll have the unique opportunity to see through a range of projects with our partners and clients, from incredible startups to influential enterprises.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will use your creative prowess to design beautiful solutions for mobile apps, providing users with a seamless experience. Elements and interactions in your designs are intentional where everything matters and you have an eye for creating visually stunning apps and digital experiences.
Benefits and perks
- Work at the forefront of mobile apps development and digital technologies
- Be immersed in the startup ecosystem
- Access a world-class working environment in the heart of Northbridge
Skills and experience
- Experience in designing UX and UI for mobile apps that have been released in the market
- Design simple, elegant and beautiful app screens and flows
- Experience in using Zeplin, Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD
- Provide designs for all aspects of mobile apps, working with the team and client
- Courage, ownership and confidence in speaking about and presenting design solutions for our clients
- Ability to focus on refining design elements of projects
- Open to collaboration and feedback within a small team of other developers
- Have an understanding and compassion for the strengths and challenges of neurodiverse individuals
It helps if you;
- Adopt an Agile method of thinking, and lean processes to your project management
- Have a positive mindset, with a readiness to take initiative and learn as you go
If you're passionate like we are about mobile apps, Apple Now and submit a Cover Letter and CV covering the skills and experience listed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- How many years' experience do you have as a user experience (UX) designer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?