Advertiser: Touchstone EngineeringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
About the business
Touchstone Engineering is an independent engineering consulting firm in the Northern Rivers, specialising in environmental process engineering design, renewable energy, and project management.
About the role
We have more work than we can handle. This is a hands-on Project Engineer role to assist the Managing Director to deliver more work, build the company, and continue to provide top quality engineering and project management services to our clients. Work will include technical reviews, engineering design, report writing, budget preparation, scheduling and contract management.
Areas of work include mine waste management, wastewater and recycled water process design, organic waste anaerobic digestion for renewable energy production, and project management services for a wide variety of local government and industrial/resource sector clients.
You will be a self-learner and self-starter, expected to manage your own time and work tasks to get things done, to exceptional quality standards, on time, and on budget. Problem-solving, clear written presentation of your work, and clear explanations of problems and solutions are essential.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Incredibly interesting project work - cutting edge innovation.
- Excellent mentoring
- Excellent wages
Skills and experience
Degree or diploma in engineering or science, engineering design, civil, mechanical, chemical, environmental or directly related fields are acceptable.
Knowledge of environmental or waste treatment process design and renewable energy development are nearly essential, or demonstrate an ability to come up to speed quickly.
Superlative communications skills are essential - written and spoken
Previous relevant work experience is essential in order to hit the ground running.
Site construction or field experience desirable.
Preparation of Scopes of Work and Project Execution Plans highly desirable.
Management of sub-consultants and contractors highly desirable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project engineer?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for authoring and reviewing technical documentation?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?