Advertiser: Nevett Ford Melbourne LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
Nevett Ford Melbourne Lawyers offer an extensive range of expert professional legal services across corporate law, immigration & mobility, litigation & dispute resolution, family law, property & conveyancing, estate planning & probate, and employment & workplace relations.
Due to the growth experienced across a number of departments, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our team.
Located within the stunning Rialto corporate offices in Melbourne’s CBD, the role will be responsible for providing administrative support services to a team of experienced paralegals and lawyers.
Your duties will include but are not limited to; responding to client enquiries including matching clients' needs to appropriate services, email, reception duties, diary management and bookings, drafting correspondence, conducting research, maintaining client database and the case management system, as well as other general administrative duties as required.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative / customer service/ previous Legal position (essential).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to manage a range of competing priorities, while maintaining a consistently high level of service to clients and colleagues alike.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to think quickly and display initiative.
- Excellent data entry ability & attention to detail.
- Experience recording time.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
If you meet the requirements of this position and are available to start immediately please apply!
In return, you will receive an opportunity to work within a generalist legal practice that truly supports work-life balance, offers a competitive rate, supportive team environment, flexible working, and centrally located office space with all the brilliant facilities Rialto Towers offer.
If this position sparks your interest, or you would like to know more, please email Sophie McDonald- HR Specialist or email your CV through to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a legal assistant?
- Do you have administration experience in the legal services industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?