Factory Shift Supervisor
Advertiser: Fairview Architectural Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Team Leaders/Supervisors
With almost 30 years' experience in the industry, Fairview is the supplier of choice for aesthetically pleasing and safe façade products to the construction industry.
With a strong focus on innovation and product development, Fairview works closely with architects, builders and installer customers to deliver the best possible project outcomes. With one of the largest stock holdings in Australia, Fairview is growing rapidly as the leading supplier of a suite of prefinished façade products on the eastern seaboard.
Fairview is located in Lithgow, NSW and can be visited at www.fv.com.au
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated person to join our close working Operations Team.
- Based In Lithgow.
- Full time position
- Great career in Construction/ Architectural industry
The role of the Factory Shift Supervisor includes team work and support. Critical attributes are reliability and paying attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions for the picking and packing of stock for orders and loading and unloading items from pallets and packing areas.
- Carry out as well as lead a team/shift for the below duties
- Assess work orders for requirements of type and quantity of materials needed for each customer order
- Pick and pack stock as required for fulfilment of orders
- Comply with warehouse processes and procedures for the smooth functioning of the warehouse and conformance to quality control requirements
- Store goods and raw materials in warehouse storage areas with observance of all safety measures
- Communicate problems to the Warehouse Manager that hinder good work performance
- Drive, operate and maintain proper functioning of property vehicles such as fork lifts
- Following WHS policies and procedures and be proactive in ensuring a safe and healthy worksite for yourself and others
To be successful you will need to be someone described as:
· Has a practical, positive and bright personality
· Has excellent organisation and communication skills
· Work effectively on individual basis and as a team player
· Has a stable employment history and good time management
· Is motivated, enthusiastic and take pride in their work
· Has an eye for detail as accurate work is essential
· Have a current Forklift license (preferable)
· Has experience leading a team/shift
How to apply
To apply, please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Contactable references are essential.
Application close: Sunday 1st March 2020
For more information on the role, please contact Steve Dowler – Warehouse Manager – on (02) 6352 2355
or email Marika Kelly - Head of People & Culture - firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?