Business Development Manager
Advertiser: Fairview Architectural Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Business Development (Field Sales)
Sydney, NSW: Tenacious, problem-solving salesperson to sell industry leading façade cladding products in the commercial construction market. If you are fanatical about selling, and want a place to grow and advance, get in touch today.
The Company: With almost 30 years' experience in the industry, Fairview is the supplier of choice for aesthetically pleasing and safe façade products to the construction industry.
With a strong focus on innovation and product development, Fairview works proactively with architects, builders, engineers and installation contractors to deliver industry leading façade cladding solutions. With one of the largest stock holdings in Australia, Fairview is growing rapidly and is recognised as the leading supplier of prefinished façade products to the commercial construction market. Learn more at www.fv.com.au
We are offering the right candidate the following benefits of working at Fairview:
- Immediate start.
- Top quality internal/external training.
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Administrative support provided to help you focus on sales!
The Position: As a Business Development Manager, you will provide that critical link between our business and the market. The majority of your time will be spent in the offices of our prospects and customers. Listening carefully and identifying with the customer while keeping focused on set goals - you need to be able to translate these goals into solutions for the customer.
- Manage and lead customer face-to-face meetings maximising Fairview’s opportunity to win the project.
- Follow-up and follow through to develop the sales opportunity from builder tender phase to winning the project by the installer.
- Ensuring all relevant prospect and customer data from builders and installers is gathered, understood and entered in the system.
- Provide management with accurate forecasts of demand by sales opportunity.
- Bring to Fairview all available marketplace sales prospect intelligence.
- Build impeccable customer relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a customer strategy including call plan for each installer.
The Right Candidate: This job requires an individual who:
- Is competitive, ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Tackles projects and situations with tenacity.
- Enjoys overcoming objections/resistance and achieving goals in the face of obstacles.
- Is independent, persistent and decisive.
- Has a sense of urgency to get things done quickly but with high attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Is friendly, sociable and outgoing.
- Is a good communicator, has a positive outlook.
- Is passionate about personal and career development
Prior experience in sales is essential and experience in the construction industry preferable.
Please Note applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply: Please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Contactable references are essential.
Should you have any questions please contact Marika Kelly - Head of People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?