Advertiser: Remote KingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Remote King is a family owned company where a close knit team have developed a strong culture of service and delivery for our customer base.
Servicing the Locksmith and retail industry with automated opening systems.
We are looking for someone to join the close knit team to assist in getting goods out in a timely manner, controlling stock levels, completing all appropriate paper work, procurement, inwards goods and supplier management.
Casual Flexable Hours - Monday to Friday
- Picking and Packing in a fast paced environment
- Paper work facilitation
- Stock control and maintain appropriate levels of stock
- Receiving Stock, may be required to do heavy lifting
- Completing input into main software package
- Assembling & packaging products
- Customer Service
- Previous experience in warehouse operations
- Familiar with microsoft office suite
- Database entry experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Pleasant phone manner
If you are looking for a challenging position where team culture is treasured and job satisfaction is a key driver the we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?