Advertiser: u&u. Recruitment PartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
The word does get overused, but this is a genuinely “exciting,” new opportunity. Why? This incredibly successful property management business is expanding its traditional portfolio to launch into an entirely new asset management category. Effectively a Greenfields operation (with the help of acquiring some very health and existing profitable assets) this will be your chance to help support the finance function of a new division.
The role will be undoubtedly broad and varied, and not for shrinking violets or those who like placed to hide. You will be tasked with managing:
- Managing all aspects of the end to end payroll function. Systems include Ento for time & attendance and Micropay for processing;
- Complete payroll reconciliations, payroll tax, quarterly super (via quick super);
- Accounts payable review and authorise pay run (the hands-on component out of the way);
- Reconciliation of all company bank accounts;
- Credit Card reconciliations;
- Petty cash reconciliations;
- Intercompany journals and reconciliations;
- Assist with maintaining the fixed asset register and full asset lifecycle;
- Assist the Senior Accountant in meeting tax obligations, including BAS, FBT, Payroll Tax, etc; and
- Assist during the external audit process.
- CA or CPA qualified or studying;
- You will have an understanding and strong practical experience processing payroll;
- You will have gained strong and varied transactional experience from a varied commercial role;
- You may have an existing commercial background; ideally one gained in property/asset management (a property manager, retail business, QSR, aged care provider, medical practices……something with multisite retail locations);
- Collaboration and teamwork are essential! While working in a larger group, this will be a founding member of a smaller, close-knit business unit, so culture fit and teamwork are critical to all future success; and
- You will not be precious about your work, and being in a newly created, the fast-paced environment will be able to roll with the punches and tackle, troubleshoot, solve any problems you are faced with in a logical and ‘common sense’ manner.
How to Apply
Please click below to apply. We look forward to receiving your application and assisting you with your job search.
Please submit your application in Word format only.