- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, the purpose of this role is to support the HR team across a wide variety of HR activities. The HR Assistant works closely with the People Team, managers and employees to ensure that the team deliver quality service and advise in the following areas which is not limited to;
- HR Administration and reporting
- Provide HR advice over the phone, via email and in-person
- System administration into our rostering & learning management systems.
- Contract preparation for new employees
- Support induction of new employees
- Draft and review policies & procedures as required
- Assisting the recruitment team as required
- People team collaboration & support
You’re interested in and enjoy being helpful and you’ve had some experience in customer service, so you understand what it takes to respond to people requests. This role is about being the best support to the team and people of Prestige.
You’re the go to for information for all sorts of things. You can think outside the box and if you don’t know the answer, you have a way of finding out. You’re pretty savvy on a computer. You can confidently navigate your way around operating and online systems.
You get things done. You’re probably the organiser of your group. You make the bookings, make sure everyone knows the time and where to meet up. You’ve dealt with paperwork before and take pride in being able to create and maintain the most effective filing system the world has ever seen. You treat everything methodically, accurately and neatly with great attention to detail.
You will understand HR Management functions and be qualified with a Diploma or Degree in HR or related field.
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of high-quality home-based care services to vulnerable members of our community. Our vision is to help people remain in the comfort, security and familiarity of their home for as long as possible. Our mission is to be the leading, most respected provider of in-home care, and to exceed client expectations at every opportunity.
The HR Team is ambitious and driven by purpose. There is a lot to get done and goals to be kicked, and the successful full time HR Assistant will be an active contributor to the team and company strategy.
What’s in it for you
- Stunning new head office located close to home in Moorabbin
- Structured development programs to support your career as a HR Professional
- Fun and enthusiast team culture
- Casual dress Friday!
How to apply
Submit your application now. To find out more about this role and Prestige Inhome Care and to apply for the role, go to www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au or email Hywell on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Hywell Sebastian on 1300 10 30 10 with any questions about this opportunity.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?