Architectural Draftsperson, Building Designer & AutoCAD Technician
Advertiser: Cadox Building Design Pty.LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Eastern suburbs leading Architectural Design and Drafting Firm is looking for a Architectural Draftsperson with Residential Experience. Our Company handles all aspects of drafting and design from Extensions to Luxury Homes, Single & Multi Unit Residential Developments, Factories, Office Tenancy & Fit outs and Energy Ratings.
Ideally Applicants should have:
- A tertiary qualification in Architectural Drafting.
- Must be proficient in AUTOCAD & ARCHICAD
- 3 + years Residential Experience is preferred but we will consider all applicants
- Excellent communication skills, good construction knowledge
- Rescode and Town Planning knowledge required
Cadox Building Design offers
- Excellent Office Environment
- Close Knit Team - We have a team lunch on Fridays!
- Welcoming Design Ideas
- Career Guidance and Job Training
- Job Flexibility
- Full time hours, 9-5pm Monday to Friday with potential for part time for the right candidate.
- For the right candidate, school friendly hours can be discussed.
The job will require Council and client liaison and often Site Visits. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Draftsperson looking to develop a long-term career.
In return we are offering an excellent package negotiable on experience. Car preferred.
If you're sick of boring old offices then come and join our team where a wonderful long term opportunity awaits you. Please send a copy of your cover letter and updated resume by hitting the APPLY button
Cadox Building Design Pty Ltd
279 Main Street, Lilydale
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?