Reception/Housekeeping Services Team Member
Advertiser: Suffolk Beachfront Holiday ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park is a medium-sized holiday park situated 7km south of the Byron Bay CBD. We cater to a broad range of guests, in a friendly, relaxed, natural beachfront setting.
We have a vacancy for a Reception/Housekeeping Team Member, commencing early to mid-March 2020. The position is a casual position (18 hours per week of reception work and housekeeping above that on a needs basis) and requires someone with the flexibility to be rostered for longer hours during our busier periods when required.
At Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park, we strongly believe that all team members play a valuable part in the overall guest and co-worker experience. We endeavor to ensure all guests are made to feel at home when they arrive and throughout their stay. Many of our clientele are return guests and we need the right person to continue providing excellent service to ensure that continues.
As a Reception and Housekeeping Team Member your tasks will include:
- Checking guests in/out of the park
- Answering phone calls
- Entering and maintaining bookings in the reservation system (Newbook)
- Assisting guests with inquiries or requests
- Following up booking information
- Processing payments
- Open/Close reception
- Kiosk/sales, orders
- General office administration tasks
- General cleaning tasks
- Housekeeping of accommodation with an eye for detail
- Supporting the Park Manager as required
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required
To become an employee of Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park it is essential that you have a current Apply First Aid Certificate or can obtain this at the commencement of your employment.
The Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park team is highly cohesive, we take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! A sense of humour and fun is part of our culture, as we provide customer service that is second to none.
At Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park, we will do our best to work with you to create work, life balance. It is important to us! But in return, we require you to be flexible as well when required. It’s a two-way deal.
If you feel this role could be the one for you here’s what you need to do:
We’d like you to tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you were made for this role. You can present that information however you feel is appropriate and send it, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org and from there you’ll hear the next steps.
Thanks for applying and we look forward to connecting soon.
Applications will close the 26/2/2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?