Advertiser: Quick Built Systems Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $45,000 - $59,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
As a key supplier of Outdoor Structures, Quick Built is a dynamic company looking for an ehntusiastic Junior Engineer to develop product and software solutions to make design and quotation systems easy and effective. Quick Built is a leader in Structural Insulated Panel technology together with a range of smart parts and structural Beams for outdoor structures
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior engineer to join our small team based in Silverdale.
Key skills and Experience
- Bachelor or working towards in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Excellent Excel skills to development Bill of Material Calculators
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit or similar to design and draw outdoor structures
- Strong interest in product design
- Good communication skills
- Develop Excel Spreadsheets for Quotation and Bill of Material Calculation
- Prepare Quotations for outdoor structures
- Assist clients with technical enquiries
- Prepare drawings for production and council requirements
- Develop complete production drawings
Comprehensive product training will be provided together with all the necessary tools to make this position a success.
If you are self motivated and looking for a genuine challenge apply now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering drafting / engineering design?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?