Creative Website DesignerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999 + super + incentives
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
We thought since we are looking for someone creative to join our team we should show off our creative side!
We recently created a post for LinkedIn about this role that got plenty of love...
It went a little something like this.
Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely. I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely. I'm Mr. Lonely. I have nobody for my own Oh, I'm so lonely. (insert Akon's voice)
The good news is we are not personally lonely, although we have a spare desk in our office that is and it would love to be friends with a Sydney based Creative Website Designer.
(Imagine a funny photoshopped image here)
On a serious note, we have had a serious increase in demand for our web development services and are looking to fill this role asap.
The finer details....
Who is Cube Online?
We are a full-service, customer-centric, digital marketing and software company.
Since launching in 2015 we have successfully helped over 10,000+ companies grow their business through the perfect combination of Digital Marketing software and locally-based Experts.
Why are we recruiting?
After growing our business by over 120% in 2019 we are gearing up for another massive growth phase.
We have ambitious targets to double our client base over the next 12 months and expand throughout South East Asia & New Zealand.
Due to an increased level of demand for our web development services, we need a creative thinking Website Designer and Developer to drive our Web Development arm.
You will be working directly with the Marketing Manager who has 14+ years of Digital Experience and will be able to provide you invaluable training.
What would you be doing?
Your role would be split across three areas;
Creating custom made websites for our SME clients.
Updating and Improving our internal website.
Managing Complex/Boutique websites for larger clients.
This is certainly a diverse and fast-paced role that would be suited to a highly motivated, creative thinking & fast-paced Website Designer
- Industry-leading salary and bonus structure
- Clear opportunity to progress your career (Domestic & International)
- Work in a creative and positive environment
- Flexibility and no micro-management
- Full creative license on all web development projects
- Ongoing professional development courses
- Social company culture + travel opportunities
- Opportunity to grow with a startup and make the role your own
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of Website Design experience (Required)
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- University degree preferred although not essential
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Comfortable working with multiple CMS (Joomla, Duda, Wordpress)
- Basic understanding and skillset within on-page SEO
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive can-do attitude
The next steps
We believe hiring based both on technical and cultural fit. So in your cover letter, we would love to find out something we can't read on your resume that tells us a little more about who you are as a person and what you would bring to our organization.
We will then be organizing face-to-face interviews from the 17th Feb 2020.