Advertiser: NewBook - Powering Smart BusinessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
About the business
NewBook's award-winning PMS software is transforming thousands of hospitality and tourism businesses globally. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we strive to give our clients the very best to help them reach their full potential.
About the role
We are looking for a reliable full-time junior receptionist to join our expanding team, based at our gorgeous head office in Bundall. Working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Based at our Gold Coast head office located on the picturesque waterfront in Bundall, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of skilled creative gurus in delivering the best quality marketing to our clients and potentials.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 12 month's recent experience in reception role
- High administrative skill with accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skill
- Experience with MS office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Great written and verbal communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A great attitude and willingness to help where needed and the initiative to seek out new work
- Current driver's licence to run errands and collect mail is essential for the role.
Duties & responsibilities
- General reception duties
- Incoming calls and emails
- Process billing and accounts payable when required
- Debt Collecting
- Administrative support to the management team.
- Document creation
- Data Entry & Maintaining spreadsheets
- General Cleaning and setting up of meeting spaces.
Benefits and perks
If you're looking to be part of a successful business with a great fun culture and career opportunities, NewBook could be for you! NewBook has a great team environment that loves having a positive impact on the industry.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?