Admin / Customer Service OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Maincom Services is a strong locally owned company operating throughout Australia that conducts repairs to domestic and commercial buildings damaged in insurable events including fires and storms.
We are currently seeking an experienced person to undertake a roles in our Administration / Customer Service team to to provide support to our trade supervisors, customers and home owners to ensure that their property is satisfactorily repaired.
You will be responsible for taking and processing new claims from insurance companies, creating, distributing and monitoring paperwork; submitting prepared quotes and home assessments to our clients and handling customer enquiries.
These roles are high volume with incoming calls and a variety of tasks requiring attention daily.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
•previous experience in an internal sales or call centre environment, preferably dealing with contractors
•strong administrative and organisation skills
•previous experience in a Case management role
•be able to juggle competing priorities
•intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
•high level of accuracy
•work best in a detail oriented role
•excellent communication skills
•a strong commitment to working in a team
•mature disposition and positive outlook
This is a rare opportunity to work close to home and make a valuable contribution whilst working with an experienced dynamic team.
Due to the high interest in this role only candidates that are selected for interview will be contacte.
To apply please press APPLY NOW bedlow.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you previously worked with trades or contractors? If so, give a breif summary of which trades and types of contact.
- Please indicate the number of years' experience you have in Customer Service
- Do you have experience in a case management role; if so how many years