Advertiser: HPG Insurance & Maintenance WorksMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Full time Administration Assistant required for immediate start due to expansion of our Darwin Branch, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
HPG Insurance and Maintenance Works offer a full service of building solutions, specialising in building insurance repairs, general repairs and maintenance.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Monitor, generate and respond to daily emails
- Maintain and update multiple databases
- Produce, assist and generate reports
- Diary management & assistance
- Invoicing and liaising with our accounts team
- Provide Customer support and assistance
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Report directly to Managers and Senior Supervisors
Qualifications & experience
- Work experience as an Administration or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent Customer Service with an aptitude for empathetic situations
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work within a small team
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Possibility for career progression
- Small local Darwin team with support from our Main Adelaide office
- Fantastic office location with positive outlook
- Monday to Friday position
Please apply with your Resume and a covering letter outlining the position description.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have customer service experience?