- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Ballarat & Central Highlands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
JG King Homes is a well establised award winning builder and are seeking a highly motivated Draftsperson to join our team.
This position will be based in either Ballarat . Reporting to the Production Drafting Manager, this full time position requires a person who demonstrates accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Draft detailed architectural plans based on client request, ensuring that building methodology and regulatory constraints are adhered to
- Checking other Draftspersons work in line with QA procedures
- Coordination & ordering of engineering as required
- Ensure that files are complete once the allocated job is finished
- Following strict processes and procedures
- Resolve issues raised during the drafting of jobs
- Completed a formal course in Diploma of Building Design & Drafting or equivalent course with a minimum of 2 years practical experience;
- Previous and proven planning & construction related experience;
- Demonstrated ability to read & understand all types of construction releated documentation. (i.e Contract, Plans, Land documentation);
- Demonstrated focus on customer service;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being an active member of a team;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills - both written & oral;
- Strong work ethics;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Superior time management & organisational skills.