New Homes Sales Assistant
Advertiser: Mojo HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Are you looking for a new challenge that offers you all the career opportunities of a large company with the family feel, culture and team closeness of a small company? Benefiting from a solid reputation in the building industry and backed by over 30 years of experience of the MJH Group, this position at Mojo Homes could be the next big step in your career.
Mojo has set the bar in delivering style on a budget, quality customer service, choice and unbeatable value. In three short years we have grown to a team of 75 employees across Sydney and Hunter Region. Now we're looking for the right person to help continue the growth of NSW's refreshing different residential home builder.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Sales Assistant to join our sales team. This position is responsible for the day to day operation of the Display Centre including engaging with customers, generating sales leads and assisting with the conversion of leads into deposits in line with the business objectives.
This position is full time and the successful applicant will be required to work weekends and public holidays.
Applicants Key Assets
The successful applicant will need to:-
- Have an outgoing personality with exceptional listening, communication and people skills;
- Demonstrate excellent sales and performance ability;
- Be competent in the use of computers and possess skills in administrative systems;
- Have a demonstrated customer focus for the provision of excellent customer service;
- Be performance and results driven and accept accountability for outcomes;
- Have a desire to be the best they can be with the willingness to seek new ways to improve continually and
- Have a current driver’s licence, a good driving record and be able to work collaboratively within a team environment.
Experience in the new home sales industry is preferred and the ability to be self motivated and work unsupervised are a must for this role. The ideal candidate will also possess an understanding of the building process with strong attention to detail and experience with Client Database Management and web research.
We are passionate about what we do, and people have always been at the heart of our company, making us what we are today. Our values are something that we live by and are carried out in the way we treat each other, our customers and our work. Excellence and achieving results is something we strive for every day, and we put in the extra mile whenever it is required, but we all have fun along the way. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual up for the challenge of working for an industry leader, you will fit right in.
How to apply
If you are enthusiastic and well organised and want to be part of this successful and growing team, please click on the “Apply” button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?