Advertiser: Dream Express InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $70,000 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
- Turn your skills for getting results into a personally rewarding career
- Work in a positive environment and received world-class sales training
- Only people who love helping people and solving problems encouraged to apply
Are you someone with an upbeat personality that loves helping people? Are you someone that's happy to pick up the phone and build meaningful relationships? And, are you a person that is driven by results? If so, keep reading…
Dale Beaumont, a best-selling author and award-winning entrepreneur, is looking for an effective 'Sales Consultant' to assist him with the ongoing expansion of “Business Blueprint”, Australia’s #1 Business Education Program.
The successful applicant will need:
- 5 years of sales experience and a previous track record of success
- An upbeat personality and a heart-felt desire to help people
- A personal formula for making sales and overcoming concerns
- The skills to identify potential targets and generate your own leads
- A love for the phone and talking to as many people as possible
- A proven ability to write professionally and respond to emails quickly
- The ability to work independently and also be a team player
- A desire to track performance so you can learn, grow and improve
- Loads of initiative and the ability to speak up when you see a better way
With “Business Blueprint” committed to helping as many people as possible, the successful applicant will be trained on our products and our proven sales methods. Then they will be supported by us to achieve great results.
Some of the responsibilities and daily tasks of a successful applicant will include:
- Identifying strategic alliances and following our partnership process
- Sending outbound emails and LinkedIn messages for lead generation
- Attending business networking events/expos to meet business owners
- Plan and execute strategies that will help you meet more people
- Calling exisiting leads on our database and helping with next steps
- Connect with our many happy clients to gather more warm referrals
- Writing emails and SMS messages when you can't connect by phone
- Reporting to our Marketing Manager to update them on goals achieved
- Stepping up to take on new tasks and attending our events if required
Worth noting, “Business Blueprint” regularly runs events featuring some of the most successful business owners and entrepreneurs in the country. So, as part of your role, you’ll be given a complimentary annual membership to “Business Blueprint”, which is valued at $14,995. This means you’ll be receiving world-class training, which will develop your sales and business skills even further and dramatically expand your personal network.
Added benefits are that you will be escaping the city-bound trudge and the traffic that goes with it. Instead, you will be working in Warriewood, perched in the heart of Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a B-Line bus stop 60 seconds walk from our building, we are close to public transport. Plus, we're also 2 minutes drive (8 min walk) to Warriewood Beach and a large Shopping Centre.
Salaries will be set on the quality and skills of each applicant and an offer will be presented to you during the interview process.
In terms of your Salaries package, this will be made up of a combination of base and commission. As a guide, an under-performer would stand to make $80,000 (and probably wouldn't last), a good-performer $120,000 and a top-performer can earn in excess of $200,000 per year.
To take the next step, you must apply with a personalised (non-generic) cover letter, your resume and, if you wish, anything else that displays your various experience and talents. We love videos and out of the box thinking, so feel free to impress.
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales consultant?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?