- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Sanitarium is a progressive and dynamic company that is Australian owned and produces Australia’s favourite breakfast cereal - Weet-Bix and Australia’s leading liquid breakfast – Up & Go. Sanitarium is a company that is committed to changing lives every day through whole person health.
An opportunity exists for a Casual Technical Assistant to join Sanitarium’s Analytical Department, a division within Sanitarium’s Development and Innovation Group.
The Analytical Department are situated in a NATA accredited laboratory with an extensive suite of food analysis capabilities. The Analytical Department provide support to all Australian and New Zealand manufacturing units, new product development and are involved in ensuring regulatory compliance, customer care, and product information databases.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Working toward a tertiary qualification in Food Science, Chemistry or a related field
- Basic technical and analytical skills
- Proficient mathematical and statistical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good computer skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task managing multiple projects at any given time
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
The role requires the ability to work for extended periods on your feet and manual dexterity to allow correct and safe use of analytical equipment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills and an inquiring scientific mind. We are looking for someone with a positive outlook to fit into a humanistic and encouraging team culture, focused on achievement.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Applications close: March 4th 2020