Administration Support Officer
Advertiser: Building Inspections PlusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Building Inspections Plus (incorporating Envirofriendly Pest Plus) is a reputable, well known family owned and operated business demonstrating exceptional expertise in our chosen field of services. Building Inspections Plus is well established in the local community operating from our Tannum Sands Office and servicing the greater Gladstone Region.
About the role.
- Assist with maintaining daily administration and accounting duties.
- Support the team with documentation preparation, emails and invoicing associated with Client services.
- Work in close contact with operating staff to maintain a level of efficiency and effectiveness while meeting inter-office and Client requirements.
- Has the ability to be pro-active in identifying areas for improvement in existing office processes and procedures in order to provide a high standard of service to our Clients.
- Supports change within a team environment as a result of continuous quality improvement to existing processes.
Skills and experience
- Must have worked in a similar field or role.
- Working knowledge of Office Administration procedures.
- Working and sound knowledge of Accounting practices (Reckon or equivalent)
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate documents and correspondence in general word processing and other applicable software programs.
- Ability to learn new skills and meet expectations to master existing office software.
- Evidence of effective and sensitive communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills to build and develop teamwork while establishing effective working relationships within and outside the office/business environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision, demonstrating initiative for priority setting, goal achievement and time management.
- Results orientated individual who can demonstrate stability of performance under pressure.
- Be honest, reliable and committed to personal and professional excellence.
- Working in a small business environment, be prepared and able to perform tasks/duties as directed.
- Evidence and ability to demonstrate a touch-typing speed of no less than 50 words per minute - Essential to confirm this component in your Application.
- Drivers Licence required to fulfil external office duties.
- Ability to contribute to effective public relations of the businesses.
How to apply
All criteria to be met when submitting Covering Letter and Resume.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5.00 PM MONDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2020
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration support?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?