Head of TelesalesPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
With our unique and extremely progressive service offering, we have helped numerous businesses all over the globe and more recently across ANZ. As our Head of Telesales you will be responsible for driving the overall performance of the Australian and New Zealand Contact Centres consisting of over 200 people. You will be operationally managing and maximising performance against defined Key Performance Indicators (KPls) through effective real time management and to implement strategies within the contact centre to ensure delivery of sales and company targets. The position itself will look after five main areas, performance management, data review and analysis, consistency/predictability, leadership and also recruitment.
Five Key Areas:
- To maintain minimum standards within the Contact Centre
- To achieve agreed KPls to maximise performance
- To report on performance regarding the Contact Centre
- To ensure policies and procedures are adhered to including Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- To ensure that information management principles are understood and adhered to
Data Review and Analysis
- Ensuring activity data is monitored and incremental improvements are made across the contact centre
- Using the wide variety of reporting, ensure concerns and inconsistencies are addressed and rectified in a expedient manner
- Using Salesforce and Tableau to track all data
Consistency and Predictability
- To provide control over quality and quantity of Contact Centre activities through regular monitoring and measurement including adherence to service standards and utilising resources in the most efficient manner
- Ensure employees are well informed and supported including identifying training needs and encouraging staff engagement with relevant training programmes to enable them to provide the range and quality of skill needed
- Undertaking regular staff review and development
- Leading a team of six direct reports as well as being a Leader of 200 individual contributors
- Walking the floor and creating energy, not just a desk-based role
- Liaise with the Recruitment team to help manage the induction process of new Sales and Business Sales staff ensuring appropriate information is communicated to all as needed
- Ensure that staffing levels are kept to appropriate expectations
Please click "Apply" today to submit your interest.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?