IT Support Analyst
Advertiser: Robert Half Professional ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $30 - $35 p.h. + Super
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
This is an opportunity to join a growing and reputable IT managed service provider based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne who have an expanding portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
The primary requirement for this position is to provide both remote and on-site IT support and assist in the delivery of projects to a range of client’s Microsoft environments. You will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the IT systems, networks and overall infrastructure of clients.
If you are looking to progress from the service desk and develop into a systems administrator, this is the right role for you!
More specific duties are highlighted below:
- Provide IT support remontely and face to face
- Onsite visits to assess technical request or implement new setups
- Building and maintaining client documentation
- On and offsite computer/server maintenance (Windows environment)
- Building and configuring of new hardware
- Assist Senior Engineers with project tasks.
You will be a team player with excellent communication skills that takes pride in technical troubleshooting and delivering first rate customer service.
Experience in a similar role would be preferred, along with technical knowledge including the majority of the following:
- All round IT systems & support
- Windows Server 2008-2016 knowledge
- Active Directory administration experience
- MS Azure
- Microsoft Office 2010 and later versions
- Microsoft Office 365 management
- Google Apps
- Maintining virtual environments (VMware/Hyper-V)
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
- A stepping stone into the world of Systems Administration.
- A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance.|
This position is hiring immediately so if you are interested apply bellow, and if you want more information don't hesitate to call 03 9691 3661.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.