Accounts Administration (General Insurance Broking)
Advertiser: Risk Protection ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Fulltime or can be between school hours or Part Time 3 days
Tier 1 (Broking) ‘big advantage’ or be prepared to attain it.
Experience in Broking Systems (Steadfast ‘Insight’ broking system an advantage)
Have an understanding of current general Insurance compliance and reporting.
On the job requirements.
Experienced in General Insurance Office process’s
- Pre-renewal request for updates and document preparation
- Working on renewal Terms
- Policy documentation
- Monitoring results and offering insights to management
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication with clients.
References from previous employers (confirmable)
Market knowledge an advantage
Claims management experience an advantage
Quoting experience would be good but can be taught
The successful applicant will be working in a busy office in a small team environment, they will be dealing with authorised representatives, clients, customers and the public, will have an easy phone manner, pleasant with good communication skills, must be well organised and have a strong task orientated ability.
We are a small general insurance brokerage situated in Bunyip, we are flexible and understanding with employment and family needs, we want a person who is able to work competently and accountably with attention to detail in a warm and friendly office.
Expressions of interest to: The Principle
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?