Junior Software Developer
Advertiser: Edval Timetables Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Looking for an opportunity to work with a young vibrant company? Wanting to Learn and grow with the best? Then you could be who we’re looking for.
Edval Timetables has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to be an integral part of our growing team. Working on our flagship product which is written in C# using the WPF framework and makes extensive use of algorithms, especially heuristic ones.
Working directly under our Senior Software Developer the key responsibilities of this role are writing code to implement requested minor to medium features, maintaining those features including bug fixes, contributing in bug fixing for other parts of the project and contributing to sprint planning and review meetings. Our ideal candidate is wanting to grow their responsibilities, gradually taking on more responsibilities including major feature requests and bug reporting.
On offer for this role is a competitive salary, an immediate start date and the opportunity to work for a fast paced, rapidly expanding business that can offer the career growth you’ve been looking for.
Some experience in C# development
Understanding of Agile development methodologies
Experience in C++ development is a plus
Experience with WPF is a plus
Friendly and easy to work with
A willingness to learn
To become a valued member of our talented team please apply through seek with your covering letter and CV. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted. Please also note this position is a fixed contract for 12 months.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a software developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in computer science?