- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Promotions
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia.
SCA wants YOU as our next Promotions rockstar to work closely with our Content and Sales teams to design and implement multi-platform marketing campaigns for our clients and high rating shows on Hit 103.5 and Triple M 99.5 stations. You’ll help ensure that campaign elements are delivered on time, on brief and on budget. You’ll be executing activity on air, online and out on the street ... this job is fast paced, varied and a WHOLE lot of fun.
We are looking for the newest member of the SCA CREW who;
- Station branding, marketing, advertising and/or PR experience
- Experience creating major station promotions, proposals and campaigns
- Previously worked with sales teams to develop and integrate ideas for clients
- An exceptional negotiator, with first class management and presentation skills
- Confident communicating with people at all levels
- Excellent at multi-tasking and managing time efficiently
- Passionate about the media industry – particularly RADIO
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, plenty of opportunity for internal progression, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.