- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Welcome to Mainfreight, where we value your attitude more than you're exam results. We are a Global Supply Chain Company and we are growing. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Operational team is key to our business! We're excited to be advertising this role, giving you a chance to join a fantastic team and a growing company. At Mainfreight, we are into recognising performance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload and Loading of Trucks
- Checking freight in and out of the depot
- General Housekeeping
- Adhering to current Chain Of Responsibility practices
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Forklift licence
- Ability to sort freight
- Physically fit
- Ability to make decisions
- Enjoys having a laugh and working with a young and energetic team
- A highly valued role with job satisfaction
- Job security
- Ongoing internal training
- Happy and productive team
- Opportunity and encouragement for career development
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up for the challenge, looking for progression in your career and have the skills and attributes required, please submit your resume and cover letter via the 'Apply for this job' button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?