- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Other
Resimac Group is one of Australia and New Zealand’s premier and most established non-bank lenders with a history dating back to 1985. Today, with over 30 years of experience in delivering home finance solutions to a diverse range of customers, we’re proud to be servicing over 50,000 current customers.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join our team and help us deliver a range of exciting projects on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of designated project(s) to ensure agreed objectives and deliverables are achieved on time and within budget in accordance with standards.
- Manage communications with key internal and external stakeholders, including regular status reporting, presentations and workshops.
- Eliciting and documenting business and functional requirements.
- Analysing existing business processes and provide recommendations for improvements/efficiencies.
- Plan and coordinate testing, training and implementation activities.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience within Australian Financial Services sector
- Business process re-engineering experience
- Strong quality and customer focus
- Certification in Project Management and/or Business Analysis or a minimum of 5 years equivalent experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related discipline
The successful candidate would have experience in some of the following:
- Data migrations, Loan originations, Loan servicing
- Web applications, Auto decisioning, Product mapping, Payments processing, CRM.
What Resimac can offer you in return:
In addition to competitive remuneration, Resimac offers a collaborative culture that encourages career growth, professional development and workplace flexibility.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive business and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTI people, mature workers, people living with a disability and people from different cultural backgrounds.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now by submitting your resume and a targeted cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?