Warehouse Order Picker / Delivery Driver
Advertiser: Elevate Survey SuppliesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business
Based in Forrestfield
Immediate Start Available
Casual position between 3-5 days per week
Opportunity to transition into permanent role after 3 months.
We are a growing industrial retail business that provides high-quality timber and hardware products to businesses in the Perth region. Our company is built on providing a very high level of service to our clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team.
About the role
We are looking for someone who is strong, physically fit and is wanting to grow their knowledge and abilities in the industrial retail industry and within the company. Enthusiasm and a positive mindset are very important in our business. This position will keep you in shape! It requires manual handling of bulky and heavy items such as timber, so if you're into fitness this position could be the one for you! The role also requires daily interactions with our clients, you will be required to deliver products to the clients and help to unload their orders. Applicant must submit a cover letter with their resume/CV. An employment medical and drug test is required for this role.
Benefits and perks
- Keep fit and stay physically active during work!
- Develop customer service skills
- An opportunity to develop and grow within the business
-$24.00 per hour
Skills and experience
- Physically fit and in shape, must be able to manual handle heavy and bulky products throughout the day
- A positive can-do attitude is required
- The ability to interact positively with customers
- Current police clearance check
- Forklift Licence a must
- Full Manual Drivers Licence a must
- First Aid Certificate
- Ability to deal with customer feedback
- Ability to learn a broad range of products quickly
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?