Advertiser: Apprentices and Trainees QueenslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
TRAINEESHIP AVAILABLE – APPLY NOW!
Apprentices and Trainees Queensland (ATQLD) in partnership with Gladstone Engineering Alliance Inc. (GEA) is seeking applicants to undertake the following Traineeship in Gladstone.
Certificate IV in Marketing
- Reside locally within Gladstone region
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a similar role or environment preferred
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Current drivers licence
The successful applicant will have the following attributes,
- Demonstrated high level of motivation and maturity.
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- High attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Well-presented with excellent communication skills.
- An interest in logistic operations would be an advantage.
To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident and reside in the Gladstone region.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please email your resume and covering letter to Alanna.Keehn@atqld.com.au
Please note: if you do not supply a cover letter with your application, you will not be considered for this role.
Closing date for applications: Close of business Sunday 23rd of February 2020.