Advertiser: Atria DesignsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Atria Designs - Full Time Draftsperson
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate draftsperson to join our dynamic team.
Atria Designs is a client focused design and drafting company committed to delivering incredible results. Our vibrant team have the privilege of working with amazing clientele designing ‘one off’ spectacular homes to suit their lifestyle, as well as designing for some of Australia’s premier commercial and residential building companies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Full Australian working rights
- Diploma of Building Design
- Caddsman or Revit experience preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of residential construction
- Knowledge of the Building Code of Australia and Building regulations
- Competent in understanding and applying relevant Council LEP and DCP requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good eye for design
- Team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic with great initiative
How to apply
Please send through your resume, detailing your relevant experience and why you are the perfect new addition to our company.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- What's your expected annual base salary?