Qualified General Insurance Broker - Gold Coast
Advertiser: Lea Insurance Brokers P/lMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We are seeking a motivated team member who will require a minimum of 2 years General Insurance Broking Experience and be Qualified to work in the Financial Services Industry. Your relationship skills will need to be excellent
The Major responsibilities of this role include:
- Development and Management of a Portfolio of Commercial and Domestic Business (Portfolio will be provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiating with Insurers
- Gathering information for quote preparation
- Recommend and advise on risk solutions for your clients
- Knowledge of Winbeat Broking system preferred
- Good organisational skills
- To be accurate in your work with good computer skills.
- We will supply you with support and in house training as apart of your progression within the Company
Please forward your application and resume to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)