Oyster Farm Hand - Little Swanport, Tasmania
Advertiser: Southern Cross Marine Culture Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
Oyster Farm Hand Positions
Located in Little Swanport Tasmania
Marine Culture is an oyster growing company, with operations in Tasmania, New South Wales and South Australia.
We are currently seeking oyster farm hands at our operation located in Little Swanport, Tasmania. Long term permanent positions are available and are subject to a 4 month probationary period.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is fit, hard-working, and has a genuine desire to be part of a team in this exciting industry.
Existing experience is desirable but not essential, however a driver’s licence is necessary.
The successful applicants will be provided with a comprehensive induction and training program; with potential further training opportunities offered in the future. They will undertake a pre-employment medical and physiotherapy assessment; and will be required to undergo a drug screen.
Please forward your current CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by close of business on
Friday 28th February 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)