Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are seeking a qualified industrial Maintenance Electrician to join our Maintenance team at our Cobram site on a full-time basis.
The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for ensuring the electrical and control systems are maintained in a safe, effective and efficient operating state by identifying any areas on non-conformance to electrical standards and/or specified operating conditions.
- Maintain the current systems through corrective actions arising from breakdowns and supporting the implementation of upgrades and system changes.
- implementing continuous improvement activities aimed at process improvement and production efficiency
- Contribute to the Site KPI's in reducing Technical downtime and completing Preventative Maintenance schedules for compliance
- Ensure good manufacturing practice is followed at all times adhering to Work place Health and Safety, companies policies and procedures and site rules
- Build and maintain a working team environment with a wide range of departments and across all levels throughout the business
- Trade Qualification – Certificate III in Electro Technology or above.
- High voltage, Hazardous area wiring and Instrumentation all preferred, but not essential
- 2 years' experience working within a manufacturing environment, FMCG desirable
- Experience using SAP computer maintenance systems.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritisation, time management and work load planning
- Experience in preventative maintenance and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proven track record adhering to Work Place Health & Safety, SOPs, Quality procedures.
- Ability to work and communicate well within a team.
- Discount on company branded products
- Above award wages
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Fact paced and dynamic position
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance electrician?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?