Marketing AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant provides administrative support to the Marketing department.
At a high level, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting to ensure that all methods of advertising are maintained at a prominent level and refreshed or updated as needed
- Managing social media schedules in line with social media strategies to grow followers and community engagement
- Assisting with the day to day management and optimisation of all websites, both microsites and brand sites
- Assisting with data collection from programs such as Google Analytics, providing data to underpin future marketing activities
- Assisting with the organisation of activities and events
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with all presentations for the Marketing department
- Assisting with the coordination of Marketing meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes and following up action items
- Assisting with the production and inventory of all marketing material
- Managing information stored on databases and media drives, including photographs
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Relevant Business / Office Administration qualification desirable
- Junior or entry level experience in administrative support
- Previous marketing and customer service experience desirable
- Experience in excel, power point and publisher
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Team player attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sanctuary Cove is Australia's leading resort-style master planned community. Located in the high-growth northern Gold Coast region, Sanctuary Cove offers an unparalleled lifestyle - combining quality residential living options with world-class community and leisure facilities, amenities, and infrastructure and 24-hour security.
Sanctuary Cove is part of the wider Mulpha Group. Mulpha is one of Australia's most experienced real estate and hospitality investors, with highly specialised operational management and development capability. The Group has an extensive portfolio of real estate, property development, hospitality, education, private equity and debt assets, and invests in some of the fastest-growing and most vibrant economies including Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Malaysia.
At Mulpha, we are committed to continually unlocking potential in our ventures. For that reason, we recognise that people are essential in delivering the future success of the Mulpha Group.
For more information, please visit https://sanctuarycove.com/ and https://www.mulpha.com.au/Applications close Thursday, 27 February 2020.