Allocator and Office Assist
Advertiser: Universal Mobile Tower HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Fleet Management
Working with Senior Allocator we are looking for someone with experience in Access Equipment Hire. Knowledge or experience of working with Elevated Work Platforms a plus.
The successful applicant must be able to match customers with the correct equipment for their job, allocate the equipment and coordinate with mechanics, operators and customers to make sure the customer has a successful hire experience and all site and WHS requirements are met.
Excellent communication skills are required. A terrific phone manner with the ability to speak with customers, suppliers and operators at all levels and address their requirements and concerns.
Must have competent computer & keyboard skills to send and receive email, navigate programs like MS Office, Assignar, Reckon, Nearmap. At least a general knowledge of the WHS requirements for plant hire industry.
This position may suit plant operators or drivers looking to move off the tools or Admin Assistants in the industry looking for a change.
References a must. At least 3 years’ experience working in relevant industry.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?