Advertiser: Presidio Partners P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
We are seeking an experienced permanent assistant accountant for an immediate start to assist in managing day-to-day accounting for a growing business in the construction industry with a Sydney CBD based office.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the group entities:
- Data entry and bank feed maintenance
- Bank Reconciliations
- Loan Reconciliations
- Maintain Receivable and Payables ledger
- Managing all accounts related enquiries
- Work with the internal and external accountants as part of a co-ordinated team
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Highly proficient in Xero and Receipt Bank
- Minimum 4 years’ experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Ideal for the candidate with a passion for Accounting in the construction industry
Please email Danny@presidiopartners.com.au
We look forward to your application.