Full Time Junior Paralegal (Casual)
Advertiser: Matthew Glossop and AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Previous experience working at a law firm for a minimum 2 years is preferred. Experience with Personal Injury or Litigation matters would be advantageous. Training is provided.
We are looking for an intelligent and hard-working person with an enthusiastic approach and one committed to work as part of a team.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- General office duties
- Preparing and editing legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients, law firms, insurers and third parties
You will need the following:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail and organisation
- computer literacy including MS Office and telephone skills
- typing speed of 75wpm with high accuracy
- ability to demonstrate initiative, to prioritise and to multi-task
- friendly and confident manner
- neat and tidy presentation
You must be available to work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Free parking on premises and close to Bayswater Train Station.
Please email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies, graduates or students need apply.