Advertiser: 12d SynergyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
12d Synergy is a growing but established, Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
A day in the life of a C# Developer at 12d Synergy
Our development team are an agile bunch who love a technical challenge and have an affinity for problem solving. As a C# Developer your role will be to enhance and maintain existing features as well as collaborating with customers and support staff to design, develop and test new features.
With over 40,000,000 files stored and shared to date, our Devs ensure our product can support whatever our customers need. This means that they are committed to building solid foundations, leaving a path of clean code & delivering a user interface that offers the ultimate user experience.
Work at 12d Synergy has direct, relevant, real world benefits; our product helps keep engineers, architects, designers and surveyors building the infrastructure of nations.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years of experience with C#
- a computer science / software engineering / programming degree or diploma
- experience writing SQL queries
- excellent communication and teamwork skills
- a passion for solving complicated problems and learning new skills
- knowledge of OO programming
- experience with WinForms (desirable but not essential)
- experience with automated testing (desirable but not essential)
Why work for us?
- At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work
- Never get bored! We have a broad application so you will have the opportunity to work on a ton of different features
- Have creative input & a voice when it comes to our product roadmap & what gets implemented
- You can build a career with us. We firmly believe in aligning our team’s capabilities and interests to areas of work they enjoy
- We have an incredible leadership team – learn from people with oodles of industry & technical knowledge
- Relaxed start up vibe to our culture – enjoy the flexibility of working hours, Friday drinks, social events & much more!
How to apply
If you have any repos you’d like us to take a look at, feel free to send them through.
To apply for this position, please send your resume & cover letter outlining your interest and suitability to the role.
You must have ongoing unrestricted work rights in Australia to apply for this opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a software developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?