Advertiser: Janet Huang Medical Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Specialists
We are looking for a full-time friendly receptionist (or 2 part-timers to job share) with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our south-side plastic and cosmetic surgery practice.
- general administrative duties: answering calls, appointment scheduling, clinical data entry and medical record management
- liaising with hospitals and patients - organising surgery quotes and theatre bookings, respond to potential patient enquiries
- invoicing and receipting payments
- at least 2 years' experience in private specialist clinics in a similar role
- must be well-presented and courteous
- must be reliable and willing to work in a small team environment as well as independently
- able to prioritise, multi-tasks, work efficiently with time and pressure constraints
- knowledge of Genie/Eclipse billing would be advantageous
If this career opportunity interests you, please send a cover letter, resume and or reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closes 24/2/20 with interviews to be conducted in the evening of 28/2/2020 for short-listed suitable candidates. Please do not call my office. Commencement date is in March.
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?