Advertiser: Warlimont & Nutt Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Mount Martha’s leading Real Estate Agency has an administration opportunity.
The successful applicant must be available to work Sunday through to Thursday.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Internet and portal uploads
· Database input
· Letters and correspondence
Key skills and attributes include:
· Attention to detail
· Clear communication skills
· Cheerful and happy demeanour
· Strong literacy in English – spelling and written content
· Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Email and Internet.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Publisher would be considered an advantage
The successful applicant will be well presented. If you're a people person, enjoy hard work, believe work should be fun, and have a commitment to delivering high ethical and service standards then this position will suit you perfectly.
Written applications should include a resume, cover letter and three referees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?