Real Estate Admininstration Assistant
Advertiser: Cardamone Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Real Estate Administration
Cardamone Real Estate is seeking a friendly & passionate person who likes to be busy and would enjoy the challenge of learning many aspects of the Real Estate industry. Primarily this position will be in the administration/reception department whose main duties will include daily banking & reconciliation, phone email & internet inquiries, managing property maintenance and dealing with a variety of clientele.
The ideal candidate will be able to tick all of these boxes:
- Must hold or be prepared to get an Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm & willingness to learn
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and cope with conflicting demands on your time
- Professional phone manner & excellent computer skills
If you are motivated and would like to join our team in a fast-paced, expanding office then please apply strictly in writing including your resume & cover letter as directed or email email@example.com by close of business on Thursday 27th February 2020.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)