Junior C# Developer
Advertiser: 12d SynergyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
12d Synergy is a growing but established, Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
We have a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate to join our growing development team.
A day in the life of a Developer at 12d Synergy
Our development team are an agile bunch who love a technical challenge and have an affinity for problem solving. Their days are spent working on the forefront of our product to build the code that keeps us delivering for our customers.
Their work has direct, relevant, real world benefits that helps keep engineers, architects, designers and surveyors building the infrastructure of nations. Whether that means maintaining the existing product or working on new features; If our customers can dream it, we are confident our developers can deliver it.
With over 40,000,000 files stored and shared to date, they ensure our product can support whatever our customers need. This means they are committed to building solid foundations, leaving a path of clean code & delivering a user interface that offers the ultimate user experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous development (paid or hobbyist) or relevant internship experience highly regarded but not essential. (Yes, you heard that right – here’s a genuine graduate job ad that doesn’t ask for 3+ years of experience!)
- a recent programming / software development related degree or diploma
- some experience with C#
- knowledge of OO programming
- excellent communication and teamwork skills
- a passion for solving complicated problems and learning new skills
Why work for us?
- At the heart of 12d Synergy is a unique, fun rewarding culture that makes us an awesome place to work
- Never get bored! We have a broad application so you will have the opportunity to work on a ton of different features
- Have creative input & a voice when it comes to our product roadmap & what gets implemented
- You can build a career with us. We firmly believe in aligning our team’s capabilities and interests to areas of work they enjoy
- We have an incredible leadership team – learn from people with oodles of industry & technical knowledge
- Relaxed start up vibe to our culture – enjoy the flexibility of working hours, Friday drinks, social events & much more!
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume & cover letter outlining your interest and suitability to the role.
You must have ongoing unrestricted work rights in Australia to apply for this opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?