Advertiser: Micheal Fountain Architects Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
The role will be to perform architectural work including but not limited to work in the planning, design, and construction documentation of a wide variety of projects including residential, industrial/commercial and marine facilities. You will be required to take the brief and produce strong concept designs, take the project into documentation and through to completion.
Experience with Council, Consultants, BCA and Australian Standards required.
AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe suite skills essential.
Min Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Architecture
Skills & Experience:
· Working knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of architecture.
· Working knowledge of building materials, their function and physical properties, and construction methods.
· Working knowledge of Contract Administration.
· Working knowledge of structural, electrical, and mechanical engineering as related to buildings.
· Working knowledge of applicable codes, laws, rules and standards regulating the design and construction of buildings.
· Working knowledge of building costs.
· Ability to creatively portray architectural elements as a complete design.
· Ability to express ideas effectively both orally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with clients, other staff members and technical experts.
· Ability to work with limited access to the Principal.
· Great project management skills.
· Software skills as outlined above.
Please send resume, portfolio, relevant experience summary and salary expectations.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?