Advertiser: Rolfe Property ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The Rolfe Property Group is a locally owned and operated commercial cleaning company with over 30 years of experience within the cleaning industry. We provide a high standard of service to a number of Government and Private sector clients throughout the ACT and surrounding regions.
We currently have a temporary opening for a new Administration Officer to join our team and provide excellent service to Managers, General Manager and CEO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Greeting new visitors.
- Data Entry.
- Payroll (training will be provided)
- Updating Spreadsheets.
- Maintaining office supplies (stationery and kitchen)
- Shredding/Filing/Archiving of documents.
- Liaising with Managers and Office Staff to help provide quality support.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to handle competing priorities.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a temporary position, with flexible hours for the right candidate, as well as the potential to become permanent.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com