General ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Cicerello’s Fremantle is a 100 year old iconic family owned business that is part of a group of four restaurants. We are situated in the heart of Fremantle's Fishing Boat Harbour and are currently searching for a dynamic individual to join our management team who can set the standard leading our Front of House team consistently and coherently. This is a hands on role that will require you to balance office and service time.
- Ensure professional service is provided to all guests
- Successfully manage operations for FOH effectively and efficiently
- Provide staff training to new and existing staff as required, continuously assessing skill level
- Liaise daily with Heads of Departments on Kitchen and Floor to provide quality service and products.
- Handle complaints according to company guidelines
- Understand, implement, adhere to and promote company policies and procedures
- Support to the Venue Manager
- Proven minimum 3 years work experience as a Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- BSC degree in Business Administration or Hospitality management
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and have demonstrable experience in dealing with difficult customers
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and staff
- Familiarity with various computer programs (POS, MS Office, Restaurant management software)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, verbal and motivational skills
- Acute financial management skills and reporting skills
- Proven ability to meet KPI’S and cost control
- Strong organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills and negotiation ability
- Ability to maintain and follow Company’s Policies and Procedures
- Thrive and remain calm in high pressure situations
- An energetic approach to all tasks and duties
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Have initiative to source out solutions to problems and confidence to present the issues to the managing director
- Confidence and previous experience in training of staff members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary package above industry rates
- Career progression for the right applicant
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic leading service provider in the WA hospitality industry that is privately owned and operated.
- The chance to work side by side with active owners and directors who are still passionate and highly motivated to continue to improve all areas of the business.
To be considered for this position please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this position
Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?